DATES & RATES: Wildlife Volunteer Projects
Most projects welcome new volunteers every week. Therefore, it is entirely up to you when to join. Also, you are free to choose: do you want to go to one project, or combine two or more projects. We gladly assist you with creating a programme that best suits your wishes.
Please contact us for the programme costs.
Included in the price:
- Our assistance and guidance throughout all stages of your trip from planning the idea to when you get back to your home country
- Our comprehensive pre-departure pack, full of information
- Transfers from and to the local airport.
- The programme at the project: all education and work experiences
- Three meals per day, all coffee, tea, juice and fruit (except when joining the Equine Rehabilitation Centre: food and drinks are for your own expense)
- All accommodation at the project
- Readily available guidance from the highly trained and experienced project leaders
- Training materials and course equipment of the projects
- Us as your local contact person. We are here for you and your family to answer any questions or enquies or to assist you in case you have a problem
- Certificate on completion of your programme
In addition you will need to cover:
- Flights to and from the destination airport, both international and domestic flights (we are more than happy to help you find the best deal possible!)
- Medical and travel insurance
- Visa costs if your stay in South Africa is going to exeed 90 days (We are happy to offer advice and assistance in this regard)
- Spending money - for personal purchases, excursions, evening socialising and any pre/post project travels. Laundry, internet and telephone use
- When joining the Equine Rehabilitation Centre: food and drinks